Bienvenue! Welcome! to the École élémentaire Pierre-Elliott-Trudeau Real Food Lunch Club Page!
Below are your school's details:
- Days of Service - Your days of service are Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays & Thursdays.
- Lunch Options - Every lunch includes a protein, a grain, vegetables, and an RFRK approved treat, once a week!
- If your child has allergies or dietary restrictions, please select the corresponding subscription below to let us know about their needs. Individually packaged and labelled substitutes will be sent when required.
Please select & create 1 subscription for each child.
Litterless Lunch Love - The RFLC is a litterless program – kids are required to come to school with a labelled reusable container (with lid), cutlery, and a drink. Bringing a reusable container and cutlery from home empowers kids to be environmental leaders.
Revolutionize the school lunch experience by keeping the RFLC litterless!
- Holidays - We have already taken all Statutory Holidays and PA days into account. If there are any pizza days that fall on your days of service, we will not be serving lunch on these days either.
Pricing - You will be charged the same monthly price for every month you are subscribed. At an average of 15 lunches per month, your per lunch cost* is $6.35 or $6.65 (Allergy or Dietary Restriction) + tax.
*Lunch cost + tax will be refunded for any planned absences.
- Missed the start of the month? No problem! When you sign up for one (1) of the subscriptions below, we'll process a refund for the lunches you've already missed!
Service - Lunch containers are 'pre-filled' by our Lunch Club Coaches (LCCs) so that the meal is ready to eat at the beginning of the lunch period. This gives the kids more time to enjoy their Real Food lunch.
How does that work? All kids leave their labelled reusable containers on the "Real Food table" in the hallway. The LCC fills all the containers and then delivers them to your kid's classroom, just in time for the lunch bell.
This is why it's important to have the top and bottom of the container labelled with your both first and last name so that the LCCs will be able to ensure that every child gets the correct meal.
- First Lunch Date - The first lunch of the school year will be served on Monday, September 10th. After this date, all orders placed before 11 pm (EST) will qualify to start in 3 business days.
If you have any other questions, please head over to our FAQs for more answers!
Please select & create 1 subscription for each participant.